Imagine the possibilities
Students Master Core Academic Skills and Pass High-Stakes Tests
SkillsTutor works because it diagnoses and identifies gaps in a student’s knowledge, prescribes instruction, and then tests for mastery of a subject. Lessons can be correlated to state standards or customized to your classroom lesson plans.
It supports differentiated instruction and provides accountability by tracking individual and group scores, time-on-task, product usage, and lesson assignments. Real-time progress reports save teachers time, streamline the learning process, document results, and monitor student progress for teachers, administrators, and parents.
A Powerful Management System Makes Tracking Progress Easy!
- Nineteen reports help monitor student and class progress
- Diagnostic tests identify student’s skill mastery and deficiencies and lets you customize each student’s assignment
- Prescriptive assignments provide students with individualized help that aligns to standards
- Adaptive lessons monitor student understanding and supply needed guidance and progress
Data-Driven Decisions Improve Learning!
What is SkillsTutor: Core Skills?
SkillsTutor: Core Skills is the SkillsTutor everyone knows and loves in an updated package with a focus on grade 6+ skills. SkillsTutor: Core Skills features a new student interface and is compatible with all modern web browsers.
SkillsTutor is an E-Learning solution that provides flexible learning options, motivating and easy to use lessons and tutorials, self paced learning progress, differentiated instruction, online access 24/7, and automatic reporting to instantly monitor progress.
Core Skills Covers
Basic Math (6+)
• Number Concepts • Computation
• Word Problems • Problem Solving
• Measurement and Geometry
Intermediate Math (6+)
• Proportion and Percent • Introduction to Algebra
• Statistics and Probability
• Vocabulary Building • Word Knowledge
• Reading Comprehension
• Language Mechanics • Language Usage
• Sentence Structure
Why choose SkillsTutor: Core Skills?
SkillsTutor: Core Skills covers the basic skills everyone needs for school and work.
- Provides skills based practice in math, reading, and language
- Helps students master skills needed to make level gains on ABE tests
- Helps students re-connect to foundational skills needed for high school equivalency tests
- Helps students gain proficiency with basic skills needed for employment