Avanza tus conocimientos para pasar la pueba de GED®
This is a comprehensive program of skills, instruction, and practice designed to help Spanish-speaking GED® candidates develop the foundation needed to prepare for the GED® Test. Instruction and practice activities ensure that students understand basic concepts and skills as they continue their preparation for taking the GED® Tests.
Esta serie ofrece instruccion y practica diseñada para que los estudiantes desarollen una solida plataforma de preparacion para la prueba GED®. El contenido se presenta en niveles de lectura que permiten al estudiante entender los conceptos basicos y desarollar tecnicas de aprendizaje para continuar la preparacion para el examen de GED®.
Steck-Vaughn Pre GED® Test Preparation: Science
Its focus is on the three major content domains that appear on theGED® Science Test:
• Life Science • Earth and Space Science • Physical Science
Students will develop important reading and critical thinking skills. In addition, they will apply important science practices, such as reasoning from data and evaluating conclusions with evidence, that are necessary for success on the GED® Science Test.
Steck-Vaughn Pre GED® Test Preparation: Reasoning Through Language Arts
Its focus is on the three major skill sets that appear on the GED® Reasoning Through Language Arts Test.
• Reading Comprehension —Students will read a variety of fiction and nonfiction texts and develop important reading and critical thinking skills.
• Writing an Extended Response —Students will analyze sources and write an essay using evidence from the sources to support their arguments.
• Language Conventions and Usage —Students will learn about the conventions of standard English and usage and practice editing passages.
Steck-Vaughn Pre GED® Test Preparation: Social Studies
This book focuses on the four major content domains that appear on the GED® Social Studies Test:
• United States History • Geography and the World • Civics and Government • Economics
Students will develop important reading and critical thinking skills. In addition, they will apply important social studies practices, such as integrating content presented in different ways and evaluating reasoning and evidence, that are necessary for success on the GED® Social Studies Test.
Steck-Vaughn Pre GED® Test Preparation: Mathematical Reasoning
Content is divided into five units that focus on the basic skills needed to understand the more advanced content areas covered on the GED® Mathematical Reasoning Test:
• Whole Numbers • Fractions • Decimals • Ratios,Proportions, and Percents • Algebra
Students will learn important problem-solving strategies and foundational skills, including probability, geometry, and data analysis.
In addition, students will learn how to use the calculator that appears on the GED® Test of Mathematical Reasoning.
Edicion del Profesor
La edicion del profesor incluye planificacion y planes de clase para cada libro de la serie.