Looking for a digital solution for adult education classes?
Looking for a way to continue your adult education classes remotely?
Paxen Publishing can help.
Are you in need of an online adult education program that students can access from home and that allows teachers to monitor student progress and provide feedback remotely? Look no further than Paxen Focus.
Paxen Focus is a web-based learning management system that provides students with the same instruction and practice found in our print materials and allows you to continue to work with your adult education students from home. If you use our Paxen/Steck Vaughn GED, HSE, Pre GED, or Fundamental Skills series of books in your classroom, students can pick up online where they left off and continue their studies online.
Paxen Focus tracks time on task by subject area and completion by skill so students and teachers always know exactly where students are and what students have left to complete.
With Paxen Focus digital courses, teachers can…
- Accurately monitor student performance, diagnose problem areas, and provide appropriate remediation.
- Analyze learner progress against course standards and objectives.
- Easily integrate their own content, provide feedback, and award badges for student accomplishments.
- Enable independent, self-directed learning.
- Facilitate communication with collaborative tools such as interactive whiteboards, digital drop boxes, email, and file sharing.
- Give busy adults a way to learn—right at their fingertips—anytime, anywhere.